APPROVED with modifications 03/05/2013
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Jane and West 12th Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Greek Revival style house built in 1842 and altered in the early 20th century. Application is to alter the rear facade, excavate the cellar, construct a rear yard addition, and construct a rooftop bulkhead. Zoned C1-6.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. You can read more about public meetings on our blog, Off the Grid.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 3/5/13: Approved at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed. They were okay with the single pane windows at the rear elevation, but felt that the top floor should be kept intact. The proposed bulkhead is minimally visible in their opinion.
- 3/1/13: LPC hearing scheduled for 3/5.
- 1/22/13: Application laid over at LPC. We just found this out today and will update this form once we learn more.
- 1/9/13: LPC hearing rescheduled for 1/22.
- 12/7/12: Hearing, originally scheduled for 12/11/12, has been postponed until a date TBD.