CB2 hearing: 01/11/2018 – laid over
CB2 hearing: 02/15/2018
LPC hearing: 03/06/2018
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Sixth Avenue and Seventh Avenue
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to convert to single family; lower cellar and basement levels; replace front windows and door, restore front brick and cornice, repair and restore front steps and basement; replace existing rear brick wall and windows, change 2nd story rear window to door, construct 4‚Ä≤-0‚Ä≥ rear addition on the basement and 1st story; and partial 4th story addition, remove unused flues and install new flue and exhaust vents; install railings on the existing roof level.
2) View the application: Available in PDF.
3) View CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE to view the video from 03/06/2018. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) LPC Permit: Available in PDF.
6) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
7) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
8) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
03/06/2018: At today’s public hearing, this application was approved.