CB2 hearing: 02/09/2017 – POSTPONED
CB2 hearing: 02/13/2017
LPC hearing: 02/21/2017 – no action
LPC meeting: 04/04/2017
Click HERE to see GVSHP’s letter.
Between West Street and Washington Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to install new storefront infill, alter a window opening to provide required flood egress; and a rooftop addition.
3) View CB2 resolution: Available in PDF
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE to view the hearing for this application. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) View LPC Permit: Available in PDF.
5) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF .
6) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
7) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
04/04/2017: At today’s LPC public meeting, this application was approved unanimously.
02/21/2017: At today’s public hearing, the LPC took no action and the applicant was asked to revise the plan and return at a future public meeting. The applicant did not receive support for a rooftop addition as presented. Rooftop additions which will be permitted include elevator and stair bulkheads and vestibule and the applicant was directed to make these additions minimally visible.