APPROVED on 05/05/2015
CB2 hearing: 04/20/2015
LPC hearing: 05/05/2015
Corner of West 14th Street and Seventh Avenue
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A loft building incorporating Secessionist, Art Nouveau, Arts & Crafts, and Mission Revival style motifs, designed by Herman Lee Meader, and built in 1912-13. Application is to install storefront infill and louvers.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 5/5/15: Application approved at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed.
- 4/15/15: Application rescheduled for a 4/20 CB2 hearing and a 5/5 LPC hearing.
- 4/3/15: Application rescheduled for a 4/21 LPC hearing.
- 5/22/14: Application laid over by the architect and will not be presented at the 5/27 CB2 hearing. We will update this page when the hearing has been rescheduled.