APPROVED on 05/17/2011
Greenwich Village Historic District
Corner of West 10th Street
A one-story building built in 1954. Application is to install new storefront infill, paint portion of the facade, install signage, and construct a rooftop bulkhead.
Status as of May 17th, 2011: LATEST NEWS
At the Landmarks Preservation Commission’s public hearing on May 17th, the Commission voted to approve the application.
Status as of May 9th, 2011:
At the May 9th Community Board 2 Landmarks & Public Aesthetics Committee meeting, the applicant presented the proposal that will be heard at the Landmarks Preservation Commission on May 17th.
Photos of the proposal: