APPROVED on 03/02/2010
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Barrow & Jones Streets
A store and loft building designed by Charles Rentz and built in 1897 and enlarged several times between 1897 and 1911 by John P. Voelker. Application is to replace a storefront show window.
This application is closed. Application approved on March 2, 2010.
This application was initially presented to the Landmarks Preservation Commission on February 16th, 2010. No public testimony was heard and no vote was taken.
Subsequently, on March 2nd, 2010, a public hearing was held and the application was approved by the Commission. A copy of the permit is included at the bottom of the “read more” section below.
The following permit was approved on March 11, 2010: