APPROVED on 03/18/2014
CB2 hearing: 03/10/2014
LPC hearing: 03/18/2014
South Village Historic District
Between Sixth Avenue and MacDougal Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A building built in 1851-54 and altered in the Arts and Crafts style by Charles E. Miller in 1923. Application is to install storefront infill.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 3/18/14: Application approved at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed. The commissioners asked that the applicant work with staff to refine the proportions of the storefront. View the presentation here.
- 2/27/14: New LPC hearing date set for March 18th with a CB2 hearing of 3/10. See meeting info above.
- 2/26/14: This application was not presented at the 2/24 CB2 Landmarks Committee meeting. After contacting the LPC, we have confirmed that it has been laid over, future date TBD.