CB2 hearing: 09/16/2013
LPC hearing: 10/01/2013
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Washington Square North and West 8th Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A brick apartment house designed by Emery Roth & Sons and built in 1951-52.
Application is to alter the driveway and entry courtyard.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 10/01/2013: At today’s LPC hearing, this application was approved.
- 9/27/13: Application scheduled for its LPC public hearing on 10/1.
- 9/20/13: This application’s LPC public hearing has been postponed until a future date TBD. We will update this page as soon as we know more.