APPROVED on 10/20/09
NoHo Historic District
Between Bleecker & Houston Streets
A vernacular style stable building, designed by John G. Prague, built in 1870-1871, and three Italianate style store and loft buildings built in 1853-1854, all joined internally and converted to an apartment complex in 1985. Application is to establish a master plan governing the future replacement of windows.
This application is closed. Application approved on October 20, 2009.
A public hearing on this application was held at the Landmarks Preservation Commission on October 20th, 2009. The application was approved. A copy of the permit is included at the bottom of the “read more” section below.
The permit below was issued on November 23rd, 2009: