APPROVED on 09/13/2011
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Seventh Avenue & West 10th Street
A building built in 1839 and remodeled after the turn of the century. Application is to reconstruct the primary facade.
The applicant is proposing to reconstruct the facade of the building (which has already been demolished). The reconstructed facade would look the same as it did prior to demolition (as seen in the Google Street View image above), except that the applicant is proposing to expose the brick rather than to stucco the facade.
PHOTOS OF THE APPLICATION:
Photos of the application shown to Community Board 2 on July 18th, 2011 and approved with modifications by the Landmarks Preservation on July 26th: