APPROVED WITH MODIFICATIONS
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Perry and West 11th Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: An apartment house designed by Lafayette A. Goldstone and built in 1908. Application is to install storefront infill and replace a fence.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- HEARING TIMES & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT —-
1) Community Board 2 public hearing: Monday, August 6, 2012 at 6:30pm at
3 Washington Square Village, Ground Floor, Manhattan Conference Room
As this information is subject to change, please visit the community board’s website for the latest available agenda. This application is scheduled to be shown publicly for the first time at CB2’s Landmarks & Public Aesthetics Committee public hearing. Public attendance and comments are welcome (note: this will be the first opportunity for the public to comment on this application).
2) Landmarks Preservation Commission public hearing: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at time TBD
The Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th Floor North, public hearing room
On the Friday afternoon before the hearing, please check the LPC public calendar on the right-hand side of their website for the approximate hearing time (we recommend that you arrive 30 minutes prior). Note that items can sometimes be postponed (laid over) to a future date. At this hearing, the Commission will officially vote to approve or deny the application, or ask that the applicant return at a later date with revisions. Public attendance and testimony are welcome (note: this will most likely be the last opportunity for public comment on this application).
3) Email Community Board 2 or the Landmarks Preservation Commission
If you cannot attend the public hearings but would still like to comment, please click here to contact the Community Board or the Landmarks Preservation Commission. Be sure to send them your comments before the hearing dates indicated above.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
Latest News – August 15, 2012: This application was approved with modifications at the LPC on August 14th, and is now closed.
August 7, 2012: This application was heard at CB2 on August 6th and is next scheduled to be heard at the LPC on August 14th. Public testimony welcome at that time.