APPROVED on 11/15/2011
Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II
Between Bleecker & West 4th Streets
An altered Renaissance Revival style rowhouse built in 1826. Application is to construct rooftop and rear yard additions, reconstruct portions of the building, and excavate the rear yard.
PHOTOS OF THE APPLICATION:
Photos of the application that was presented to Community Board 2 on October 11th and approved by the Landmarks Preservation Commission on November 15th: