Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II
Between Cornelia & Carmine Streets
A Federal style row house built in 1829 with major alterations completed in 1926. Application is to install storefront infill and signage.
This application is closed. Application approved September 7th, 2010.
Status as of September 7th, 2010: LATEST NEWS
At the September 7th public hearing, the Landmarks Preservation Commission approved the proposal.
Status as of August 30th, 2010:
At the August 30th Community Board 2 Landmarks & Public Aesthetics Committee meeting, the applicant presented a proposal that will be shown to the Landmarks Preservation Commission on September 7th, 2010. The proposal is to install storefront infill and signage. The new storefront would have accordion doors, a fixed awning which extends out 5 feet, and brushed aluminum signage both on the facade (which will be back-lit) and on a blade sign which extends out 5 feet.