Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Seventh Avenue South and Jones Street
hp://lpc.gvshp.org/?p=10490—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A vernacular building built c. 1870-80. Application is to replace storefront infill.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. You can read more about public meetings on our blog, Off the Grid.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 2/5/13: Approved at today’s LPC hearing with 3 commissioners opposed.
- 1/18/13: LPC hearing rescheduled for 2/5.