APPROVED with modifications 09/22/2020
CB2 hearing: 04/22/2020 – laid over
CB2 hearing: 05/14/2020
LPC hearing: 09/22/2020
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Fifth Avenue and University Place
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to construct a rear horizontal extension and reinstate the front stoop stairs and entry.
2) View the application: Available in PDF.
3) View the CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
09/22/2020: At today’s LPC public hearing, the Commission approved this application with the modifications that the applicant work with staff to reduce the visibility of the rail at the front of the roof and that they also work with staff to reduce the rear addition by one story and align the top story facade with that of the neighboring buildings.