CB2 hearing 09/16/2013
LPC hearing: 10/01/2013
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between West 4th Street and Waverly Place
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Greek Revival style rowhouse built in 1845. Application is to construct rooftop and rear yard additions. Zoned R6, C2-6
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 10/01/13: Application was approved.
- 9/27/13: Application scheduled for its LPC public hearing on 10/1.
- 9/20/13: This application’s LPC public hearing has been postponed until a future date TBD. We will update this page as soon as we know more.