Application did not return for review by LPC
LPC meeting: TBD
NoHo Historic District Extension
Between Lafayette Street and the Bowery
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Renaissance Revival style store and loft building designed by De Lemos & Cordes and built in 1888-1889. Application is to alter the existing storefront infill, remove the rear shaft extension and install new windows, and construct a rooftop addition. Zoned M1-5B.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF after the upcoming Community Board 2 hearing.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 9/20/13: At this application’s 9/17 public hearing, the commissioners took a vote of no action and asked that revisions be made. The applicant will present these revisions at a future public meeting, date TBD.
- 9/13/13: Application scheduled for a 9/16 CB2 presentation (according to CB2 email) and a 9/17 LPC hearing.
- 9/9/13: This application was not presented at the 9/3 CB2 meeting and was rescheduled for a 9/17 LPC hearing. It may be presented at CB2 on 9/16, but we are not sure.
- 8/26/13: Application rescheduled for a 9/3 CB2 meeting and 9/10 LPC hearing.
- 7/16/13: This application was not presented at last night’s community board meeting and is likely laid over at the LPC.