Amended application approved 05/10/2016 (see below)
APPROVED on 09/09/2014
CB2 hearing: 07/28/2014
LPC hearing: 09/09/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Bank and West 12th Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Greek Revival style rowhouse built in 1836. Application is to construct rooftop and rear yard additions, alter the front facade, and replace windows.
3) View the video: Video from 05/10/2016 (click HERE). A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) View LPC Permit: Available in PDF.
5) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
6) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
05/10/2016: Revised application presented by application at LPC public meeting. New application includes excavation at rear yard which extends beyond the footprint of the structure and therefore could not be approved at staff level. Application was approved.
9/9/14: Application approved at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed.
8/26/14: Application rescheduled for 9/9 LPC public hearing.
8/6/14: Application laid over at yesterday’s LPC hearing. We will update this page when it has been rescheduled. It was heard at CB2 on 7/28.