APPROVED on 11/15/2011
NoHo Historic District Extension
Between Bowery & Lafayette Street
An Italianate store and loft building built in 1830-31 and later altered in 1911 by Cleverdon & Putzel. Application is to construct rooftop and rear yard additions.
PHOTOS OF THE APPLICATION:
Photos of the revised application approved by the Landmarks Preservation Commission on November 15th (photos courtesy Curbed.com):