Application Approved on 07/23/2013
CB2 hearing: 05/28/2013
CB2 hearing: 07/16/2013 – revised application
LPC hearing: 07/23/2013
Charlton-King-Vandam Historic District
Between Varick Street and Sixth Avenue
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Greek Revival style rowhouse built in 1846. Application is to construct rooftop and rear yard additions and replace the windows and entry door. Zoned R6.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Original Application (5/28/13); Revised Application (7/15/13)
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 7/23/13: Application approved at today’s LPC hearing, and is now closed.
- 7/16/13: A revised version of this application was presented for a second time at the community board (see revised application link above). At this time, it is still scheduled for a 7/23 LPC hearing.
- 7/10/13: Application rescheduled for 7/23 LPC hearing.
- 5/31/13: This application has been laid over and will not be heard at the LPC on June 4th. Future hearing date TBD.