APPROVED on 12/09/2014
LPC meeting: 12/09/2014
LPC hearing: 12/02/2014
CB2 hearing: 11/24/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between 5th and 6th Avenues
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Modern style apartment building designed by Mayer, Whittlesey, and Glass, and built in 1959. Application is to establish a Master Plan governing the future installation of windows.
2) View the application: Available in PDF
3) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
4) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
5) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 12/9/14: Application approved at today’s LPC public meeting, and is now closed.
- 12/8/14: Application scheduled for tomorrow’s 12/9 LPC meeting. No testimony will be taken at that time, but the public is welcome to attend.
- 12/3/14: Heard at the LPC on 12/2, but no action was taken since they did not have a quorum. We will update this page when a public meeting has been scheduled.
- 11/13/14: Application rescheduled for a 11/24 CB2 hearing and 12/2 LPC hearing.
- 11/4/14: According to the applicant, this has been laid over and will not be presented at the 11/10 CB2 hearing or 11/18 LPC hearing. We will update this page when it has been rescheduled.