CB2 hearing: 01/27/2014
LPC hearing: 02/04/2014
Greenwich Village Historic District
Corner of Waverly Place
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Queen Anne style flats building designed by D. & J. Jardine Architects and built in 1877. Application is to legalize facade alterations in noncompliance with Certificate of Appropriateness 10-8039 and Miscellaneous/Amendment 11-6193; legalize the installation of light fixtures, fencing, a stoop gate, and a garbage enclosure without Landmarks Preservation Commission permits; and modify an entrance surround.
2) The application: Available in PDF
3) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 2/5/14: Application denied at yesterday’s LPC public hearing, and is now closed. The applicant will have to remove all violations presented above.