APPROVED on 06/21/2011
Gansevoort Market Historic District
Between Washington & Gansevoort Streets
A neo-Renaissance style warehouse building, designed by Hans E. Meyen and built in 1901-02. Application is to legalize the installation of a bracket sign, illuminated signage and exterior lighting without Landmarks Commission permits.
Status as of June 21st, 2011: LATEST NEWS
At the Landmarks Preservation Commission’s public hearing on June 21st, the Commission voted to approve the application.
Status as of June 13th, 2011:
At the Community Board 2 hearing on June 13th, the applicant presented the proposal that will be heard at the Landmarks Preservation Commission on June 21st.
Photos of the proposal: