APPROVED on 03/02/2010
Gansevoort Market Historic District
Between 14th & 15th Streets
A row of Greek Revival style rowhouses built circa 1845-1846 altered to accommodate stores at the ground floor. Application is to install storefront infill, signage and lighting.
This application is closed. Application approved with modifications on March 2, 2010.
A public hearing on this application was held at the Landmarks Preservation Commission on March 2nd, 2010. The Commission approved the application, but asked for modifications to the proposal.
The applicant proposed to alter the storefront that had housed the Old Homestead Steakhouse. The space would become a Le Pain Quotidien.