APPROVED on 10/20/2009
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between Barrow & Morton Streets
A neo-Federal style apartment building designed by Charles B. Meyer and built in 1925. Application is to install new storefront infill.
This application is closed. Application approved on October 20, 2009.
A public hearing on this application was held at the Landmarks Preservation Commission on October 20th, 2009. The application was approved. A copy of the permit is included at the bottom of the “read more” section below.
The permit below was issued on November 13th, 2009: