Application did not return to LPC
LPC meeting: TBD
NoHo Historic District Extension
Between Lafayette Street and the Bowery
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A Renaissance Revival style store and loft building designed by A.V. Porter and built in 1896-97. Application is to replace storefront infill and remove cast iron vault lights.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 11/26/13: LPC commissioners took a vote of no action on this application at today’s public hearing, and have asked for revisions to the storefront infill. They have also asked LPC staff to also make sure that the cast iron vaults are truly beyond repair before making any decision on whether or not to approve removal. The applicant will work with LPC staff on revisions and present at a future public meeting, date TBD.