Greenwich Village Historic District Extension II
Between Bedford and Bleecker Streets
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: An altered Federal style row house built in 1878. Application is to install new storefront infill, signage, and lighting.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF after the upcoming Community Board 2 hearing.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 12/6/13: This application has been withdrawn according to today’s LPC agenda. This means it will no longer be presented at CB2 or LPC.
- 12/3/13: Application laid over at CB2 and LPC. New CB2 hearing date appears to be next Monday, 12/9.