APPROVED with modifications 03/08/2016
CB2 hearing: 01/19/2016
LPC hearing: 02/02/2016
LPC meeting: 03/08/2016
Greenwich Village Historic District
Between West 4th Street and Seventh Avenue South
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the CB2 agenda: Application is to install a one-story addition to a single family dwelling, and a rear yard 5-foot setback from property line.
3) View CB2 resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE for the LPC public hearing (02/02/2016) and click HERE for the LPC public meeting (02/08/2016). Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) LPC Permit: Available in PDF.
6) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
7) LPC designation report: Read this property’s architectural/historical description.
8) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
02/02/2016: LPC asked the applicant to reduce the size of the roof top addition and come back with new proposal at a future public meeting. No Action.
03/04/2016: LPC Public meeting scheduled for 03/08/2016 at 10:45am.
03/08/2016: At the LPC public meeting the applicant presented a revised application. The roof top addition was reduced in bulk and set back from the rear facade 13 feet, 7 inches. LPC approved the revised application with the modification moving the free-standing chimney and incorporating it into the rooftop addition.