APPROVED on 12/08/2009
NoHo Historic District
Between Bond & Bleecker Streets
A Renaissance Revival style store and loft building, designed by Cleverdon & Putzel, and built in 1891-92, with two upper stories designed by Robert T. Lyons, added in 1898. Application is to install new storefront infill.
This application is closed. Application approved on December 8, 2009.
A public hearing on this application was held at the Landmarks Preservation Commission on December 8, 2009. The application was approved.