APPROVED on 05/13/2014
CB2 hearing: 12/09/2013
LPC hearing: 12/17/2013
LPC meeting: 05/13/2014
NoHo Historic District
Between Astor Place and East 4th Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: Application 1: A neo-Grec style store building designed by D & J Jardine and built in 1872-73. Application is to construct a rooftop addition and install storefront infill. Zoned M1-5B
Application 2: A neo-Grec style store building designed by D & J Jardine and built in 1872-73. Application is to request that the Landmarks Preservation Commission issue a report to the City Planning Commission relating to an application for a Modification of Use Pursuant to Section 74-711 of the Zoning Resolution. Zoned M1-5B
2) See the application: Modified application approved by the LPC on 5/13/14 (PDF provided by Extell and BBB); Original application provided by Extell Development Company and Beyer Blinder Belle Architects & Planners.
3) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 5/13/14: Modified application approved at today’s LPC public meeting, and is now closed.
- 5/8/14: Application coming back for a public meeting on 5/13 at the LPC.
- 12/17/13: The commissioners took no action on this application at today’s public hearing, and have instead asked the applicant to make revisions. A modified proposal will be presented at a future public meeting, date TBD.