APPROVED on 12/15/2009
Gansevoort Market Historic District
Between Gansevoort & Little West 12th Streets
A neo-Grec style market building designed by Joseph M. Dunn, built in 1880, and altered in 1940. Application is to install signage and lighting.
This application is closed. Application approved on December 15, 2009.
A public hearing on this application at the Landmarks Preservation Commission was originally scheduled for November 24th, 2010. However, it was postponed until December 15th, 2010. On that date, the Commission held a public hearing and approved the application. A copy of the permit is included at the bottom of the “read more” section below.
The following permit was issued on December 15th, 2009: