APPROVED with modifications on 05/14/2013
22 East 14th Street
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) From the LPC agenda: A store and loft building, designed by David and John Jardine and built in 1880-81, combining elements of the neo-Classical, neo-Grec and Queen Anne styles. Application is to establish a Master Plan governing the future installation of storefront infill, and to install flagpoles and banners, a canopy and signage.
2) LPC Designation Report: An architectural and historical description of the building is available in the designation report.
3) Photos of the application: Available in PDF.
4) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like Village Preservation to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
- 5/14/13: This application was approved at today’s public hearing, but the commissioners asked that the sidewalk canopy be removed from the master plan proposal. This application is now closed.
- 5/3/13: This application, originally scheduled for a May 7th hearing, has been postponed and will instead be heard on May 14th.