CB2 hearing: 03/14/2019
LPC hearing: 03/12/2019 – laid over
LPC hearing: 03/26/2019
Gansevoort Market Historic District
Between Ninth Avenue and Tenth Avenue
—- APPLICATION INFORMATION —-
1) Application Description: Application for 34 new planters along West 14th Street between Ninth and Tenth Avenues. All will have herbaceous plantings and in addition, 12 of these planters will have new street trees. Existing trees will receive new enclosures which will be of a similar design to the new planters but lower in height.
2) View the application: Available in PDF.
3) View CB2 Resolution: Available in PDF.
4) View the video: A curated list of LPC videos of these presentations from March 2014 onward can be found on our YouTube page. Click HERE to see the video from 03/12/2019. Click HERE to see the video from 03/26/2019. Please note that the LPC posts these videos about a week after the presentation. Videos include the applicant’s presentation, public testimony (for hearings only), and deliberation by the LPC commissioners.
5) View LPC Decision: Available in PDF.
7) Receive updates by email: Please click here if you would like GVSHP to email you when there are updates to the status of this application.
—- STATUS OF THIS APPLICATION —-
This section provides updates if there are changes to the hearing dates listed above, which includes instances when an application has been laid over (aka postponed). If applicable, LPC public meeting dates for this application will also be tracked here. Please note that public testimony is taken at public hearings, but not at public meetings.
Please note: All LPC public hearings and public meetings are held at the Municipal Building, 1 Centre Street, 9th floor north, public hearing room (unless otherwise noted).
STAY UPDATED! Click here for our e-alerts to be updated on this application as soon as we find out more.
03/26/2019: At today’s LPC public hearing, this application was approved.