This was built ca. 1835 as single family Greek Revival rowhouses, but had a third story added in the 1920s. It was landmarked along with its surroundings as a result of Village Preservation’s campaign and proposal for a South Village Historic District, as part of the South Village Extension of the Greenwich Village Historic District in 2010, and listed on the State and National Registers of Historic Places in 2013 as a result of VP’s efforts.
Copyright restrictions may apply. Permission to publish or reproduce must be secured from Village Preservation.